RE: WG Consensus: Abandon Operation

At 01:57 AM 2002-08-01, Ramsay, Ron wrote:
>Yes, why can't you add to your bulleted list that

I'm not sure whether this is a process point or a technical
point.  Process-wise, I think the message from the chairs
is pretty clear.  There are changes to be made which are
supported by WG consensus.  These are listed and are to be
made by the Editor.  There are additional suggestions which we
are not yet prepared to conclude are supported or not by
consensus.  Further discussion is needed.  I think it best
to separate whatever technical comments I might, so
I won't include them here.

I'd be more likely to respond to a new thread which didn't
confuse the changes to be made with the changes still
under discussion.