Re: Separator in DITStructureRuleDescription

Likewise for us (not yet implemented).

Given a choice, it would have been nice if '$' were used for the separator (consistency), but having a implementation that already uses spaces, I understand and agree with the direction that any reasonable separator is fine.

Regards,
Tim Hahn

Internet: hahnt@us.ibm.com
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Endicott/IBM@IBMUS or IBMUSM00(HAHNT)
phone: 607.752.6388     tie-line: 8/852.6388
fax: 607.752.3681

"Jim Sermersheim" <JIMSE@novell.com>
Sent by: owner-ietf-ldapbis@OpenLDAP.org

12/18/2001 10:28 AM