Re: Separator in DITStructureRuleDescription

not yet implemented here, so any reasonable separator is fine with us.

Jim

>>> "Steven Legg" <steven.legg@adacel.com.au> 12/17/01 11:10PM >>>

Folks,

It was noted during the ldapbis working group meeting in SLC that
a separator between rule identifiers in <ruleidentifierlist> is
missing
from the ABNF for DITStructureRuleDescription, Section 6.33, RFC 2252.

RFC 2252bis defines the separator as one or more spaces.

For the record, this is what I'm currently using in my implementation.
What separators are everyone else using ?

Regards,
Steven