Re: Equally capable referrals

So, in summary, it sounds like we have concensus on striking the sentence about "equally capable" and relying on the verbage around it to indicate the intent of the referral concept.

Regards,
Tim Hahn

Internet: hahnt@us.ibm.com
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Endicott/IBM@IBMUS or IBMUSM00(HAHNT)
phone: 607.752.6388     tie-line: 8/852.6388
fax: 607.752.3681

"Jim Sermersheim" <JIMSE@novell.com>

11/06/2001 08:28 PM