Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-dn-04.txt

This revision includes text resulting from IETF#50 discussions
(including follow up discussions on this list) regarding the
use of alternative string representations.  In particular,
the section 3 text was replaced and subsection 5.3 added.

I note that there are a couple of outstanding changes which I
intend to make soon.  In particular, I intend to the replace the
"SHOULD" in the last sentence of the first paragraph of section
2.4 with "SHOULD also" for reasons discussed on this list.  I
intend to submit a revised edition in the next few days and ask
that you note any outstanding issues you might have to the list
(editorial suggestions can be sent directly to me).

Thanks, Kurt