Re: X.509 attribute types missing EQUALITY rules in RFC 2256

Hi Kurt!

This proposal works for me.  Should it be noted that servers may support
the matching rules, such as certificateExactMatch, that are part of the
X.500 definition and clients may apply those matching rules using
filters?

Thanks,
Kathy