X.509 attribute types missing EQUALITY rules in RFC 2256

In regards to userCertificate and other certificate-related
attribute types, I note that the LDAP descriptions are not
consistent with the X.509 descriptions as the EQUALITY
matching rules, namely certificateExactMatch, are missing.

While we cannot add new matching rules (or other "new features")
to the specification as these would be "new features", we can
and probably should note these schema elements:
	1) differ from their X.509 descriptions and
	2) may be updated by a future specification to include
	   appropriate matching rules.

Kurt