Re: AttributeTypeValue and binary

Hi all,

Perhaps it would be good to add an example or two of the BER encoding for the different cases?

This would certainly help clarify the intent of the words.

Regards,
Tim Hahn

Internet: hahnt@us.ibm.com
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Endicott/IBM@IBMUS or IBMUSM00(HAHNT)
phone: 607.752.6388     tie-line: 8/852.6388
fax: 607.752.3681

Sent by:        owner-ietf-ldapbis@OpenLDAP.org