Re: some outstanding items for clarification

Jim and Kurt,

Thanks for the clarifications.  As long as we're all comfortable that the revised RFCs are clear enough that these things are allowed, then I'm happy.

Regards,
Tim Hahn

Internet: hahnt@us.ibm.com
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Endicott/IBM@IBMUS or IBMUSM00(HAHNT)
phone: 607.752.6388     tie-line: 8/852.6388
fax: 607.752.3681

Sent by:        owner-ietf-ldapbis@OpenLDAP.org