Re: CaseIgnoreListSubstringsMatch

At 05:02 AM 9/14/00 -0600, Haripriya S wrote:
>There doesnt seem to be any definition for CaseIgnoreListSubstringsMatch in rfc 2252. This matching rule in used in the definition of postalAddress in 2256 though. Is this defined somewhere else, or has it been left out inadvertantly?

There are a number of common (and even needed) syntaxes which
were left unspecified.  Going forward, I'd like separation of
"system" and "user" schema.  "System" being the schema which
is required by to properly implement the protocol and "user"
schema being that which servers should generally implement.
I hope that everything that was left unspecified falls into
"user" schema as to avoid having to publish a new "system"
schema specification at Proposed.

Kurt