Re: RE24 testing call (OpenLDAP 2.4.34)

--On Friday, February 22, 2013 02:44:33 PM -0800 Bill MacAllister <whm@stanford.edu> wrote:

The server shutdown is really, really slow.  Mentioed it to Quanah and
he thought it was related to the number of indexes.  I am still having
some issues with the init script, but I need to do some more testing to
understand what is going on.

Turns out the startup issue was because the directory that ldapi:///
was using to write the socket file to disappeared.  Creating the
directory again appears to have cleaned up the shutdown slowness as
well.

Bill

--

Bill MacAllister
Infrastructure Delivery Group, Stanford University