Re: Enforce TLS?

--On Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:27 PM +0100 Patrick Lists <openldap-list@puzzled.xs4all.nl> wrote:

Hi,

I've gone through slapd.access a couple of times but I can't wrap my head
around the mountain of information. IMHO that man page could do with a
few more examples for us mere mortals :-)

sasl_ssf=<n> mean and which possible values (+ meaning of those values) I
can set them too. Missing info?

Goal: allow 127.0.0.1 and ::1 non-TLS access and all other connections
must use TLS.

Anyone perhaps have an example that can get me started?

Read the "security" bit from <https://www.openldap.org/software/man.cgi?query=slapd.conf&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenLDAP+2.4-Release&format=html> to start.

Basically, you can very granularly set what security fact your want for various methods (SASL, TLS, etc).

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.