Enforce TLS?

Hi,

I've gone through slapd.access a couple of times but I can't wrap my head around the mountain of information. IMHO that man page could do with a few more examples for us mere mortals :-)

Goal: allow 127.0.0.1 and ::1 non-TLS access and all other connections must use TLS.

Anyone perhaps have an example that can get me started?

Thanks!
Patrick