Re: syncrepl issue not replicating all changes

On 25/04/2012 14:17, Aaron Richton wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2012, Mark Coetser wrote:
[...]
I have multiple consumers with a single provider, when making changes
too the provider ie creating a new user, sometimes the change doesnt
propagate too all the consumers some have the correct entries and some
dont. If I then
[...]

Although this description doesn't allow a conclusive statement, there's
a very likely correlation between this behavior and some known, already
fixed, bugs[0].

So go to http://www.openldap.org/ to upgrade to the latest version, and
see if this behavior persists.

[0] http://www.openldap.org/software/release/changes.html

Hi Aaron

the thing is that all the versions on the servers are all the same so if it was a bug surely the issue would occur across all the servers?

another issue is that using debian stable due too internal company policies means that I would have too stick too the current version until a newer version is released within the debian stable package tree.

Is there no way too debug the syncrepl too try and see if I can find the cause?

--
Thank you,