Re: How to enable monitoring in OpenLdap with cn=config Backend

Hi Dieter,

Am 18.01.2012 09:09, schrieb Dieter KlÃnter:
abirndt@ubuntunb:/usr/sbin$ sudo ./slapd -VVV
>  @(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.21 (Nov 14 2011 20:35:32) $
>  	buildd@vernadsky:/build/buildd/openldap-2.4.21/debian/build/servers/slapd
>
>  i'am confused, while the output is so different to this one provided
>  from you...
If the above is the only output of the command, than there are no
staticly build in databases and overlays, but only loadable modules
which have to be loaded explicitly.

Ok, thanks for the explainings. Could you or someone help me to identify how i could do this?

In my mind this is the behavior from the cn=config backend, Right??

Now i have to configure this cn=config backend to be able to become monitored.

Could anyone be so kind to help me here? Please let us try to configure this out with the cn=config backend.

Thanks in advance

--

Gruà Axel