Re: OpenLDAP / Cyrus SASL - Runtime Exception

On 01/08/11 15:50 +0100, Sergio NNX wrote:

I also did what you suggest: sasldb_path in /etc/slapd.conf and still the
same issue. Apparently, i'm not alone with this problem:

                      http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201008/msg00094.html

That problem was resolved, in my test environment, by specifying a
sasl-auxprops setting in slapd.conf, which you seem to have already done.
In theory it should work. The two wild cards in your scenario (from my
perspective) are Windows, and 2.1.24rc1.

However, I'll defer to Howard's opinion on possible thread re-entrancy
problems.

--
Dan White