Re: OpenLDAP / Cyrus SASL - Runtime Exception

On 30/07/11 21:01 +0100, Sergio NNX wrote:
Hi all,

I have built OpenLDAP 2.4.26 linked
against Cyrus SASL 2.1.24rc1. I'm conducting some tests now and if I
use 'sasl-auxprops sasldb' I get a runtime exception (see attachment). I
have tried everything and nothing seems to fix it. I'm using DB 4.8.30
and OpenLDAP and Cyrus SASL are both compiled against the same DB
library. Is there any bug / patch / fix etc I could try/apply?

Sergio,

Is this problem reproduceable with Cyrus SASL 2.1.23?

Is there some feature you are looking to use in 2.1.24rc1? I personally no
longer consider it to be a release candidate, since there has been nearly
two years of development since it was distributed.

--
Dan White