Re: (ITS#6666) Feature Request: Triggers implementation

On 23/5/2011 9:20 ÎÎ, Maarten Vanraes wrote:

this may be totally besides the point or request, but i've made a very simple
modtrigger overlay, which triggers modifications and calls an external command.

I should make it cn=config ready, but it works, is fully tested, and i'm using
it in a production environment...

It's exactly to the point! I would surely be interested in trying it! Is it available for download (with basic directions)?

Thanks for letting us know,
Nick