Re: Configuring slapd.conf-less OpenLDAP

On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 08:24 +0200, Benjamin Griese wrote:
> Good morning.
> Please set logging in your  hdb/bdb  config ldif.
> This logfile should be the default.

Okay... I don't understand exactly what the log file is.  My database
lives in /var/lib/ldap.  There is a file in this directory named
"log.0000000001"; however, it does not appear to be a text file.

> Please be sure to always reply to  the mailinglist.

I would have, but your last response to me did not go to the mailing
list. ;-)

--
Braden McDaniel <braden@endoframe.com>