Re: Configuring slapd.conf-less OpenLDAP

Hi,
with slappasswd you can specify different password hash types.
Try another one.
If that still doesn't work, check if your slapd is able to "decrypt" that sort of hash.
Is the crypt/md5/etc. algorithm implemented in your slapd binary/library?
Did you compile your binary for yourself or did you use the one from your distribution?

Bye.