RE: Unix id command and Openldap

Hi

I get this when searching the jbosstest user defined on the ldap server

conn=896 fd=41 ACCEPT from IP=127.0.0.1:47131 (IP=0.0.0.0:389)
conn=896 op=0 BIND dn="" method=128
conn=896 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=0 text=
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <ou=Grupos,ou=Teleinformatica,dc=vmlx-ldapauth-test,dc=in.iantel.com.uy> with scope subtree
# filter:  (memberUID=jbosstest)
# requesting: ALL
#

conn=896 op=1 SRCH base="ou=Grupos,ou=Teleinformatica,dc=vmlx-ldapauth-test,dc=in.iantel.com.uy" scope=2 deref=0 filter="(memberUid=jbosstest)"
conn=896 op=1 SEARCH RESULT tag=101 err=0 nentries=0 text=
# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 1
vmlx-ldapauth-test:/etc/openldap # conn=896 op=2 UNBIND
conn=896 fd=41 closed ()

And I get this when I search the group mysql defined on the ldap server too:

vmlx-ldapauth-test:/home/okossuth # ldapsearch -x  -D 'cn=admin,dc=vmlx-ldapauth-test,dc=in.iantel.com.uy' -W  -b 'ou=Teleinformatica,dc=vmlx-ldapauth-test,dc=in.iantel.com.uy' cn=mysql
Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <ou=Teleinformatica,dc=vmlx-ldapauth-test,dc=in.iantel.com.uy> with scope subtree
# filter: cn=mysql
# requesting: ALL
#

# mysql, Grupos, Teleinformatica, vmlx-ldapauth-test.in.iantel.com.uy
dn: cn=mysql,ou=Grupos,ou=Teleinformatica,dc=vmlx-ldapauth-test,dc=in.iantel.c
 om.uy
cn: mysql
objectClass: posixGroup
objectClass: namedObject