Re: grant access on a attribute specific value

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Fabrice Eudes wrote:

Pierangelo Masarati a écrit :
if access depends on values in the "who", use sets; in your case,
something like

access to dn="cn=foo,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=com"
    attrs=cn,description,memberUid,entry by
    set="[ldap:///ou=people,dc=example,dc=com?1.1?sub?(&(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)(employeeType=chief))]/entryDN
& user" write
wow ! no chance I could find that on my own, especially because the
slapd.access manpage says « The statement set=<pattern> is undocumented
yet. » :-)

The only documentation is in <http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1133.html>.

We have 2 complete examples and docs waiting in:

(ITS#5281) doc contribution - set examples - following references

I just haven't decided where they should go...whether in the slapd* sections or a new ACL section. I prefer the later.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
OpenLDAP Engineering Team.