Re: large ldap server recommendation

--On Thursday, January 31, 2008 3:56 PM -0600 Brad Knowles <b.knowles@its.utexas.edu> wrote:

Unless there is another critical problem that occurs with 2.3.35, I doubt
we'll be going through all the normal processes to consider an upgrade to
a newer version, at least not until after we've had more extensive
consultation to ensure we're not doing lots of other stupid stuff
elsewhere.

If your 2.3.35 servers can be accessed via a remote connection, anyone can crash them at any time. Is that considered critical?

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer