Missing attributes

Hi list,

I'm in the process of migrating a Red Hat OpenLDAP setup to SLED 10.
I've got most things working however I'm trying to import an ldif
which has a "gecos" and "comment" attribute but when I import the ldif
I get these errors:

--snip---
adding new entry "cn=navsea,ou=addressbook,dc=domain,dc=com"
ldap_add: Undefined attribute type (17)
        additional info: comment: attribute type undefined

adding new entry "cn=Lee-ann Williams,ou=addressbook,dc=domain,dc=com"
ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
        additional info: attribute 'gecos' not allowed
--snip---

An example of the ldif:

dn: cn=prealertplz,ou=addressbook,dc=domain,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
mail: prealertplz@domain.com
cn: prealertplz
sn: prealertplz
uid: prealertplz
gecos: Distribution List
comment: gordon,marianne,rene,charmainef,jeevan,marykev

I'm not sure what I can do to fix this and I'll be honest that
OpenLDAP is something new to me.

Thanks
Michael