Re: Missing attributes

--On December 13, 2007 5:24:48 PM +0200 Michael Magua <m.magua@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi list,

I'm in the process of migrating a Red Hat OpenLDAP setup to SLED 10.
I've got most things working however I'm trying to import an ldif
which has a "gecos" and "comment" attribute but when I import the ldif
I get these errors:

You need to load whatever schema was creating the "comment" attribute.

You need to fix your LDIF to include the objectClass that allows "gecos". If that is compatible with inetOrgPerson. Basically, you were using an old version, likely with schemachecking off, and so someone abused that in creating the data in your system, and you get to be the one to fix it. ;)

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer