RE: configure OpenLDAP to allow directory users - change pass

--On September 14, 2007 11:38:54 AM -0400 Anne Moore <diabeticithink@yahoo.com> wrote:

Haha, yah perhaps so! However, that didn't work either. Now I just get
another set of errors:

"Result: Strong(er) authentication required (8)
Additional info: only authenticated users may change passwords"

This is a major pain in the butt...

I just wish there was documentation on there on the basics of this setup,
but so far, I've found nothing...

So you have to authenticate as a user. Do you have any idea at all how to use the ldap tools? Have you bothered to take the time to read the man pages?

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer