Re: High availability

Taymour A. El Erian skrev, on 22-08-2007 08:35:

[...]

Here is an excerpt of the code from run script

AC_THREADS=threadsyes

export AC_bdb AC_hdb AC_ldap AC_ldbm AC_meta AC_monitor AC_relay AC_sql \
       AC_accesslog AC_dynlist AC_pcache AC_ppolicy AC_refint AC_retcode \
       AC_rwm AC_unique AC_syncprov AC_translucent AC_valsort \
       AC_WITH_SASL AC_WITH_TLS AC_WITH_MODULES_ENABLED AC_ACI_ENABLED \
       AC_THREADS

if test ! -x /usr/sbin/.3 ; then
       echo "Could not locate slapd(8)"
       exit 1
fi

BACKEND=

This test is what's giving me the problem I rebuilt the openldap using src rpm

Strange, my run scripts says:

AC_THREADS=threadsyes

export AC_bdb AC_hdb AC_ldap AC_ldbm AC_meta AC_monitor AC_relay AC_sql \
        AC_accesslog AC_dynlist AC_pcache AC_ppolicy AC_refint AC_retcode \
        AC_rwm AC_unique AC_syncprov AC_translucent AC_valsort \
        AC_WITH_SASL AC_WITH_TLS AC_WITH_MODULES_ENABLED AC_ACI_ENABLED \
        AC_THREADS

if test ! -x ../servers/slapd/slapd ; then
        echo "Could not locate slapd(8)"
        exit 1
fi

BACKEND=

Is this Buchan's srpm? I see the latest versions produce two extra rpms, testprogs and tests. I've never installed these - until just now, to look. And, indeed, his run script has .3 instead of what it should be, slapd2.3 and even if one corrects this, it's everywhere in the test configs, too.

Simply go to your BUILD/openldap-whatever/test dir and run the tests there ...

Best,

--Tonni

-- Tony Earnshaw Email: tonni at hetnet dot nl