Re: preserve value order with referential integrity overlay?

--On Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:07 AM +0800 Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@realss.com> wrote:

Thanks. I already read a bit about valsort before I posed the original
message, I think you mean to re-format the values like this:

nationality: 1 DE
nationality: 2 CN

I think it really should work for me except I am going to need ordered
values in DN syntax

companyRepresentative: 1 cn=John,...
companyRepresentative: 2 cn=Paul,...

I am not sure if I can re-format string representation of DN (likely
not) so I'd try Chu's solution first to see if it works.

I think you don't understand how valsort works.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer