Re: how to change userPassword in overlay...

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
Marcin Giedz writes:
Not sure what "with respect to previous password hash" means, if not
EXOP_MODIFY_PASSWD.
I mean. If userPassword uses md5 hash change it to new one but keep/use
the same hash.

Hi - I just realized the source of confusion. You said "hash" when you meant "hash method" (not sure if there is an Official Term for that). maybe "hash method prefix". Anyway, in "{CRYPT}foo", the hash is "foo". CRYPT is the method.

That's right!!!! I meant hash method or whatever it's called - but yes it was the clue.
And really thanks for all suggestions!!!

Marcin.

--
ARISE M.Giedz, T.ÅebruÅ sp.j.
http: www.arise.pl