how to change userPassword in overlay...

Hi,

Looking at smbk5pwd overlay I'm trying to build something similar. One of the attributes I need to change is userPassword for selected uid (not dn). In my LDAP tree I have several places where uid=user1 exists. Now I need to change userPassword for this user in all these places at once (through passwd). From my perspective EXOP_MODIFY_PASSWD is not suitable for me. So I though about creating overlay for this issue. I'm looking for low level operation for changing userPassword attribute with respect to previous password hash.

Could anyone advise how can do this?

Regards,
Marcin

--