Re: [JunkMail] Re: libldap_r thread-safety problems

Emmanuel Dreyfus writes:
> Well, it seems to me that you could garantee that, if libldap_r only
> used thread-safe functions. A configure flag to request libldap_r build
> to use only thread-safe function or fail would be very helpful.

If you implement such a flag, I suggest you let the user choose between
two possible actions if it doesn't find a thread-safe function it wants:
Either let configure fail, or disable the feature(s) which need that
function (and report this during configure).

--
Regards,
Hallvard