Re: debugging my problem

Craig White wrote:
I am having a problem with an application and when I save, I am given
this error in the logs...

Mar  7 20:57:22 srv slapd[14570]: conn=1109156 op=4 MOD
attr=sambaLogonScript sambaProfilePath cn uidNumber sambaPrimaryGroupSID
sambaAcctFlags gecos userPassword sambaLMPassword uid sambaHomePath
homeDirectory description objectClass gidNumber sambaDomainName gn
sambaSID sambaNTPassword sambaHomeDrive sn mailLocalAddress calFBURL
loginShell
Mar  7 20:57:22 srv slapd[14570]: conn=1109156 op=4 RESULT tag=103
err=21 text=objectClass: value #7 invalid per syntax

Does 'value #7' mean the 7th item in the MOD attr list in the line
above...

"objectClass: value #7" means that value of the objectClass attribute. Values are numbered starting from zero, so this would actually be the 8th value.

--
  -- Howard Chu