Retrieving single schema attribute from Oracle backend

Title: Retrieving single schema attribute from Oracle backend

Hi

I am new in OpenLDAP so I would appreciate if you can help me with below questions.

1) Once a schema is built on LDAP server (no backend DB), is it possible to fetch only  a single attribute of the schema

from an external  Oracle DB and the rest of sttributes from LDAP server itself?

What is required to fulfill it? (i.e. Configuration example????)

2) Can Open LDAP server fetch different schema attributes from different external DB by configuration?

Or does it require another box fulfilling proxy functionality?

Thanks for answers

Ebru