slapadd: could not parse entry (line=13)

I installed openldap version2.3.24 and berkeley db 4.4.20 (with the patches) on a test system.
  I exported my ldap entries (using slapcat) to an ldif file from my old system runing  openldap 2.2.26 and database berkeley db 4.3.28.

  After i installed the new version, i tried to import my ldap entries using slapadd. When i do this  i get the error:
  slapadd: could not parse entry (line=13)

  Any suggestions on what might be the problem?

  Regards,

  Moe