Re: slapadd: could not parse entry (line=13)

Moe wrote:
I installed openldap version2.3.24 and berkeley db 4.4.20 (with the patches) on a test system.
I exported my ldap entries (using slapcat) to an ldif file from my old system runing openldap 2.2.26 and database berkeley db 4.3.28.
After i installed the new version, i tried to import my ldap entries using slapadd. When i do this i get the error:
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=13)
Any suggestions on what might be the problem?
I suggest you look at line 13 of your LDIF file and see what might be offending slapadd. I sincerely doubt the version of Berkeley DB has anything to do with your issue.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.n.c.