Re: LDAP Client API

At 09:42 AM 2/16/2006, Manuel Reyes wrote:
>Are there any other Win32 implementations of the client API?

OpenLDAP Software is the only implementation of the OpenLDAP
LDAP API that I know of and can be built on Win32 (IIRC, there
is a FAQ item discussing this).

You may be able to obtain pre-built libraries from 3rd parties,
see the FAQ for a list of known packagers of recent versions:
   http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=108

>- Does anybody know of any tutorials/code samples of this type of cross
>language implementation?

All examples the project provides for the C API are in C.

Kurt