LDAP Client API

Hello,

I am currently looking at using the Open LDAP client API in a .NET C#
application to access data on a 3rd party LDAP server (Sun Directory
Services).  This connection requires me to make anonymous binds using
SSL, and also requires the client to present a client certificate.

After reading up and putting together a few test applications, I should
be honest and state that I haven't got very far at all.

Can anybody answer or point in the right direction for these questions:

- Are these the only files that the client needs?
libldap.dll
libcrypto.dll
liblber.dll

- Is the following the only resource for compiled Win32 binaries:

http://download.bergmans.us/openldap/

Are there any other Win32 implementations of the client API?

- Does anybody know of any tutorials/code samples of this type of cross
language implementation?

Regards