Illustrate unusual setups (Was: bind and search using different backends?)

On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 10:49 +0100, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

> In fact, that's the idea: have a global slapo-rwm (*) that rewrites
> binds one way and doesn't touch other ops, so that the shell backend is
> selected for binds and the regular backend is selected for other ops

I've written a FAQ entry from this:

<http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1299.html>

although it's not really a FAQ; I took this chance to add a new category

<http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1300.html>

where users can describe any unusual setup they designed (as soon as it
works fine), to serve as inspiration for those who need to do something
that is not in the manuals because it's not what slapd was designed for.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution

SysNet s.n.c.