LDAP to RADIUS authentication bridge

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 09:38:48PM +0100, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> I've written a FAQ entry from this:
> <http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1299.html>

I wrote a backend for performing authentication against a RADIUS server.
Using the sample config you gave me, I direct authentication to this
backend while database requests are handled by a BDB backend.

I'm not sure the thing can be usefull to someone else, but I published it
just in case it could. I wrote a man page containing the config files
I use with it.

http://ftp.espci.fr/pub/ldap2radius/ldap2radius-0.1.tgz

Tested only on NetBSD, but I'm ready to help if someone has trouble on
another OS.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu@netbsd.org