Re: syncrepl'd MOD deleted(?) entry

> Turn up debug on the slaves and watch what happens during the update...

At this point, I run "loglevel stats sync" in production. Is there
something else (short of -1) that would be sane to keep in regular
production? (Obviously, MODs work in isolated cases; otherwise I'd file
against "make test"?)

> At this stage, CVS HEAD and 2.3 are close enough that anyone can just
> pull the necessary patches out of HEAD.

I don't disagree, but at the same time, there's something comforting about
running a nice virgin tarball.