Réf. : How can I build openldap on 64-bit machie?

Yes you can build openldap on an 64 bits machine (openldap fully
supported), with an 64 bits or 32 bits version of gcc or cc.

----

zhang <zhang@fjh.fujitsu.com>
Envoyé par : owner-openldap-software@openldap.org
12/12/2005 11:30

        Pour :  openldap-software@openldap.org
        cc :
        Objet : How can I build openldap on 64-bit machie?

Does anyone can tell me:
how can I build openldap on a 64-bit machine?

Do I need build it with a 64-bit cc "for examle /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc"?
Or without anything, just build it with the same steps as 32-bit?

BTW:
Does openldap support 64-bit machine perfectly?

regards