Re: OpenLDAP configuration issue

My Example:
install bdb 4.2.52 + patches  in /usr/local/db-4.2.52

then run next command in shell:

CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/db-4.2.52/include
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/db-4.2.52/lib -Wl,-R/usr/local/db-4.2.52/lib"
./configure --enable-crypt --prefix=/usr/local/openldap

NOTE: In linux mechine, you must specify "-Wl,-Ryour_db_lib_path" in
the LDFLAGS environment.  I think Faq-O-Matic should add the point but
only solaris's section include some hints....