Please help ! About syncreplica.

Dear all:

	I am really confused about syncreplica, please help.

I installed 2 openldap2.3.11, one for provider and other for consumer. The setting is as following:

Provider:
	overlay syncprov
	syncprov-checkpoint 10 10
	syncprov-sessionlog 1000

Consumer:
syncrepl rid=1
    provider=ldap://localhost
    type=refreshAndPersist
    interval=00:00:00:10
    retry="5 +"
    searchbase="dc=ctc,dc=com"
    scope=sub
    filter="(objectClass=*)"
    schemachecking=off
    bindmethod=simple
    binddn="cn=admin,o=users,dc=com"
    updatedn="cn=admin,o=users,dc=com"
    credentials=aaa

then I started both and add some data:
	/usr/local/openldap2.3.11/libexec/slapd &
	/usr/local/openldap2.3.11/libexec/slapd -h ldap://localhost:999 -d 0

but syncreplica seems not work, and when i delete an entry in provider, consumer crashed , printed out:
slapd: attr.c:136: attr_dup: Assertion `j < i' failed.
Aborted
and it cant be restarted unless provider is shutdown.
i changed some settings of consumer such as 'type=RefreshOnly' but had no effect.

it has troubled me for about 2 weeks, could anyone give me some comments ? thanks in advance.