To: "Krishna Ganugapati" <krishnag@marakicorp.com>; <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: How do I run a query on the bdb database before I've started listening for incoming request?

--On Tuesday, November 08, 2005 7:12 PM -0800 Krishna Ganugapati <krishnag@marakicorp.com> wrote:

Hello,

I've managed to get both my naming contexts up and functional.

I want to be able to run a query within slapd before I've started
listening (before main.c/slapd_daemon()

Out of curiosity, *why* do you want to do this?

-- -- Howard Chu Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc OpenLDAP Core Team http://www.openldap.org/project/