Re: BDB malloc problems and DB corruption

--On Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:32 AM -0600 Digant C Kasundra <digant@uta.edu> wrote:

I do.  Attached is a laard graph.  The last time the problem occurred
this Monday at 1am.  As you can see, there is still plenty of memory in
the machine (as a matter of fact, its had higher memory usage following
the incident as you can see by the spike on Tuesday).

Very interesting... I myself have had no luck getting BDB to allocate 2 0 1 on 32-bit linux (The best I've gotten is 1.9GB). After that, it just throws errors at me, regardless of my sysctl settings. Have you tried setting it down to 1.5GB, just to test?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer