Re: BDB malloc problems and DB corruption

I do.  Attached is a laard graph.  The last time the problem occurred
this Monday at 1am.  As you can see, there is still plenty of memory in
the machine (as a matter of fact, its had higher memory usage following
the incident as you can see by the spike on Tuesday).

-- DK