Re: slapd CPU usage / threading.

--On Saturday, November 05, 2005 12:04 AM -0500 Alex Balashov <alex@negia.net> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I seem to have come upon a bizarre problem having installed the Debian
sarge binary package of slapd and configured some parameters (e.g. ACLs,
rootdn) for use with samba-tng.

I suggest building your own package, or downloading one available from a company such as Symas. Debian's packaging methods are somewhat suspect, and they don't keep their releases up to date.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer