Re: asynchronous event notification?

Phillip Rhodes wrote:

Hi all, I have a question regarding OpenLDAP and asynchronous events.
<snip>

Thanks for all the replies. I think I've identified two possible ways to do what I'm trying to do: It looks like
I can use the LDAP Content Sync stuff to do it "client side"
or process the replication log (in essense, replace slurpd with my own program) and parse the LDIF and generate / send
events based on that.

I'm going to explore the LDAP Content Sync stuff further, since I'd prefer a "client side" solution anyway, and the
other approach would break replication unless slapd can
write out multiple copies of the replication log. (If it can't, that might be handy feature, fwiw).

TTYL,

Phil
--
North Carolina - First In Freedom