Re: syncrepl w/ 2.3 and bdb 4.3 working great

I was wondering if BerkeleyDB 4.3.28 was suitable for production use with OL 2.3.7.

There were some continuing issues with syncprov in 2.3.7 that are now fixed in HEAD.

--Quanah

Hmm, I haven't been seeing issues, but I'm interested in what those are. I was planning on moving 2.3.7 to production in the next week or two.

I'll check the ITS system and look reports on syncprov issues. Perhaps I'm not generating the amount of adds/modifies I need to run into those problems.

If you happen to know any ITS numbers I should check out, let me know.

-Dusty