Re: Writing to cn=Subschema

$ ldapmodify -x -D "cn=Manager,o=Example" -w secret
dn: cn=Subschema
add: objectClasses
objectClasses: ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.21924.99.1 NAME 'fooObjectClass'
 DESC 'Boo' SUP top STRUCTURAL MUST ( cn $ objectclass ) )

modifying entry "cn=Subschema"
ldap_modify: Invalid syntax (21)
        additional info: objectClasses: value #0 invalid per syntax

It's objectClass, not objectClasses, last time I read a schema.

Attribute objectClasses for reading, but objectClass for writing?? Are you're sure? I tried that, but unfortunately that doesn'nt help either.

I really want to change cn=Subschema, not cn=Schema,cn=config (Actually,
the entry specified by subschemaSubentry in RootDSE) IIRC this ia also
the "usual" way like e.g. iPlanet does this.

Adam